An exciting opportunity for a Interim Accounts Assistant to join a market leading American traded organisation situated in Luton. My client are looking for an individual who will excel within this role, take responsibility and add value to their business through detailed working capital management, analysis and cash flow forecasting
My client are a reputable organisation and leaders within the IT industry. They require an Interim Accounts Assistant to support their Group IT team situated in their Luton offices with parking on site and good public transport links. A company that consistently outperform their competitors and keen for a dynamic and tenacious individual to business partner across UK and US stakeholders
Key responsibilities Interim Accounts Assistant include;
Full cycle accounts payable
Processing bank payments
Producing a weekly cash flow forecast
Preparation, posting and reconciliations of bank payments
Processing all transactions - including fixed assets, accruals, balance sheet reporting and prepayments
The successful candidate will be;
Experience in a financial setting.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft products (Excel & Word etc).
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, both independently and within a team
- Excellent attention to detail.
An excellent package an opportunity for the successful individual based in Luton within the IT arena
- Balance sheets
- Processing transcations