fdu is currently recruiting an Interim Accountant (IFRS), for a global telecommunications business (t/o £500m+). Due to a recent restructure within the finance department there is a need for some Senior Interim Financial resource to support the CFO in this period of change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strengthening the IFRS financial reporting function to the standards of a listed business.
- Production of key externally reported financial documents including Interim Statements and subsidiary filed statements on an accurate and timely basis
- Minimising financial risk through strong adherence to corporate governance and appropriate control of Balance Sheet items so that financial risk is minimised
- Management of the completion of consolidated statements and individual company records so that they comply with appropriate accounting regulations
- Provide consultancy expertise across the business on how best to implement strategic initiatives within the Group accounting framework and financial systems
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent)
- Seven plus years of relevant Financial Accounting experience
- Strong technical skill set - IFRS
- Big company experience
- Private Equity exposure would be beneficial
- Strong problem solving ability / solution focused
- Excellent communicator
- Available immediately / at short notice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job