This leading Fin-tech business based in the City is looking to recruit a fully qualified accountant for a 6 month Interim assignment. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller the main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts. This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation, ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Assistance with the development and maintenance of the investors section of the website.
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables.
- Assist with external funding transactions.
As the ideal candidate you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA) with an excellent knowledge of reporting and IFRS. You will either have experience within a practice / accounting firm or through a commercial business in a reporting capacity. A knowledge of financial services would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite. You will have excellent communication skills and a "can do" attitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job