Intercompany Accounts Assistant
We are a fast paced, growing, innovative organisation based in leafy Ealing, London W5. We are part of the WPP Group, the world leader in advertising and marketing services. Our role within this impressive global organisation is to provide a seamless finance function across all entities.
This role works as part of a medium sized team in providing the accurate reporting of intercompany balances across this huge advertising group. We are looking for someone that has at least 1 years experience in a 360 accounts role, as your responsibilities will fall across both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables as well as some reporting on mis-matches & reconciliations. Typical duties for this role would be:
- Liaise with relevant internal teams ensuring processing is complete
- Loading of intercompany detail onto corporate systems
- Ensuring balances are valued using corporate exchange rates
- Reporting of monthly mismatches to WPP (monthly)
- Reconcile the agency & partners accounts receivables AND payables
- Investigate and resolve queries
- Liaise with our team of Management Accounts to ensure all Intercompany activities are approved and reported correctly
- Cash posting & allocation
- Approval and payment
- Intercompany receivable - chasing
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to commit to a growing secure organisation If you are interested in learning more please send me your CV, taking note to answer the pre-qualification questions on the website.
Our Human Resources team ensure each and every application is considered carefully against all our current vacancies. However, we do receive a huge number of CV’s for each advertisement, so if you have not received a response from us about this opportunity or another within 14 days, please conclude that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Once again, thank you for the interest you have shown in our organisation.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Intercompany Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job