A powerhouse within the financial software industry is looking for an Interaction Designer to lead work on one of their scrum teams for an initial 4 month contract.
- Develop web-based platforms through which companies can interact with and engage consumers; this includes the construction of websites and mobile applications.
- Works primarily with platforms' architecture at a foundational level.
- They must be able to design complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile, and cross-platform experiences, providing a product that is valuable, usable and desirable.
- Must follow technical and industry developments to keep the platforms up to date, providing prototypes, page layouts, and user interfaces.
- A sophisticated knowledge of mobile platforms is also important.
- Conduct research to understand user needs and document requirements.
- Understand complex problems and quickly and visually explain potential solutions.
- Scope, plan, and manage projects from initial consultation to final launch.
- Create wireframes, workflows, schematics, and prototypes to test usability and site branding goals.
- Work in fully Agile environment closely alongside PM and engineers to define priorities and understand problem space
- You'll lead research to uncover critical customer problems and synthesise insights
- Use Lean methodologies to experiment and validate hypotheses and assumptions
- Rapidly explore, test and iterate design solutions on all levels of fidelity
- Produce flows, prototypes and final designs on all levels of fidelity
- Test solutions to ensure great experience You'll participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community across all offices; UK, France, United States (Mountain View), Australia, Canada and Brazil.
- You're a true collaborator, who will involve other partners at each stage of the process
- You can demonstrate you can co-lead projects in multi-disciplinary teams
- You'll work on multiple projects at one time, managing time and expectations transparently and appropriately
- You're going to provide a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends You're going to understand metrics and how to use them to drive projects and make decisions
- You'll be customer-centric in every action you take
- Education: 5+ years of experience in UX / interaction / product design
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in customer research insights synthesis design exploration low-fi and high-fi prototyping delivering flows and creating information architecture
- Strong and effective communication and storytelling skills
- Mastery of design tools
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and approach
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'