T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Inter-company Accountant for a leading international group. Based in the East Midlands this is a great opportunity to join a £2b organisation that is going through a major period of growth and transformation. The role is ideally suited to a Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent) who has trained in a large accountancy firm although we will also consider candidates who have trained in a multi-national company.
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting this newly created team you will be responsible for the consolidation of financial results in US GAAP format. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Monitoring and accounting for inter-company transactions across international operations
- To become the subject matter expert (SME) for the different accounting processes and policies across the group and ensure that these are provided for on the group accounts
- Work with project teams and local finance teams to ensure a smooth implementation of new consolidation software e.g. Hyperion
- Preparation and presentation of analysis reports to support group decision making with regard to inter-company trading
- To work across group functions to ensure effective integration of acquisitions
- To generally support the group reporting function in achieving t’s goals and objectives / business plan
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Formal accounting qualification and training (ACA or equivalent) gained within an accounting firm or international group
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of General Ledger systems e.g. Oracle
- Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS reporting
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills - able to communicate effectively across all stakeholder groups at senior level
- Great planning and organisation skills - able to multi-task and hit deadlines!
In addition to a competitive salary (c£38-43,000) you will receive an annual bonus, pension, life insurance, season ticket loan and other benefits. To apply please forward your CV with covering note including details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.
We can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the EU on a permanent full time basis.
- Financial Reporting
- US GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"