Critical Care / Intensive Care Nurse (Band 5/6 ITU / ICU / HDU), Flexible Shifts, Block Bookings
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are recruiting for a ITU Nurse to work at a leading NHS Hospital in Kent. The Trust offers surgical and medical specialties, including the West Kent vascular (vein) service, haematology (blood), respiratory, diabetes and heart conditions. They also have a children's service with an expanding surgical unit. Their clinical services are supported by an intensive care unit, acute pain team and infection control team.
Your new role
The critical care department cares for patients whose conditions are life threatening, either through serious injury or illness, need constant close monitoring and care. This is provided in their Intensive Care Unit (ICU) or High Dependency Unit (HDU) - the Critical Care Area.
What you'll need to succeed
Job Requirements: In order to register with Hays Healthcare you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an ITU setting and be ITU Qualified within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship
What you'll get in return
- £500 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- On call team available 24 hours a day!
- Free Uniform
- Free CRB
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.