Job title: Intelligence Researcher
Job ref: AR/20164
Salary: to £23,000 with £3,000 London location allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional company who are at the centre of the Insurance Fraud Industry. Your primary role will be support counter fraud services to the Industry, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting initial review and triage of intelligence to identify sources of productive intelligence.
- Researching triaged intelligence and produce reports for dissemination to customers.
- Efficient delivery of requests in accordance with SLAs.
- Efficient response to DPA requests for law enforcement.
- Identifying potential intelligence development opportunities from Level 1, Cheatline and DPA requests.
- Supporting the analytics team with feedback to the analytics output, to measure the benefits to customers.
- Delivery of ad-hoc research for internal stakeholders.
Successful applicants need to have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience of insurance claims handling or similar investigative experience.
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports/ summary fraud intelligence / risk / process review briefings.
- Demonstrable track record of research capability.
- Evidence of adapting research and analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis.
- Experience of dealing with people over the telephone.
- Familiarity with analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters.
- Familiarity with the relevant processes and data requirements of external / law enforcement stakeholders.
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet.
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the insurance industry.
- High degree of competence in the use of on-line search facilities (e.g. Experian, Equifax).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Adrian Richards
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.