Legal Secretary - Intellectual Property
My client are a reputable Law Firm who are looking for an experienced commercial & intellectual London. Competative Salary with a fantastic benefits package.
My client has outstanding legal force in the market and renowned for their flair and individuality whilst striving to create an environment where individuals can achieve their full potential. They are looking for a legal secretary who has excellent technical and business skills to join their fast-growing commercial & intellectual property team.
The role will involve working as part of a team to provide outstanding secretarial and administrative support to help the legal teams deliver great services. Key duties:
* The use of a case management system to process files
* Managing file opening, closure and archiving
* Producing bills and other financial administration
* The accurate production of correspondence and documentation including using digital dictation
* Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
* Managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
The successful commercial & intellectual property legal secretary will have previous experience working as a legal secretary (minimum of 2 years) as well as experience working within a commercial & intellectual property team is essential. You must have confidence with IT systems as well as fast and accurate keyboard skills.
If you are looking to join a market leading firm and join a high-quality firm, look no further. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job