We have been been exclusively instructed by one of our top clients to find an ambitious and pro-active non-contentious Intellectual Property Lawyer. This a real opportunity for a Senior Associate to take charge and work closely with other parts of the firm on a national level to produce outstanding results.
- You will be expected to cover a broad range of sectors and services including but not limited to Intellectual Property, Financial Services, Higher Education and Retail, Technology, Science and Industry, Artificial Intelligence and Risk Advisory Services.
- The work includes managing clients’ intellectual property, advising clients on freedom to operate, and optimising their returns and investment. It also includes advising on potential collaborations with third parties and on the IP aspects of the sale or purchase of businesses.
- Your work will be on the non-contentious side of IP and possible examples include advising companies on contractual obligations, advising Universities on their licensing of innovative developments, advising firms on the processing of personal data, and advising insurance companies on data privacy issues in relation to the collection of customer health data.
- You will have at least 6 years’ previous experience in Intellectual Property and be ready to take on a leading role. The firm has expressed that this role is also open to Associates who are looking to make the move to a Senior Associate and are willing to work for it!
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record within your previous experience.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will be commercially astute, technically strong, and intellectually curious.
- Last but not least, you will have exceptional teamwork and communication skills as you will be expected to supervise junior lawyers in your team as well as with Partners across the UK.
- Our client is a leading international firm with a reputation for success and exceptional client service.
- The firm offers responsibility from day one, giving you a perfect opportunity to showcase your talents and gain recognition.
- The firm fosters a warm, inclusive and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Our client offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'