Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Intel Analyst for Bedfordshire Police based in Stevenage.
To support Bedfordshire Police in achieving its objectives by undertaking intelligence analysis is using standard analytical techniques and producing National Intelligence Model products according to Force standards. Providing equality of service to all whilst carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Undertaking intelligence analysis using standard analytical techniques and producing National Intelligence Model products according to Force standards.
- Interrogating Force systems and collate relevant intelligence information to deliver Strategic and Tactical Assessments. Delivering presentations /briefings and contributing to formal intelligence meetings as appropriate.
- Defining and predicting divisional trends in crime and incident hotspots /series and identifying potential offenders.
- Undertaking appropriate analysis to support specific Divisional cases. Operations and major incidents when required.
- Supporting other intelligence staff and delivering presentations and briefings as appropriate.
- Preparing analytical data, charts, maps etc. and presenting as evidence in court proceedings.
- Working with law enforcement and Crime and Disorder partners at a local level to maximise the sharing of intelligence.
- SC Vetting level cleared
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £12.86 (PAYE) or £15.82 (|Umbrella)