Integrity Due Diligence Consultancy
Global Manufacturing and retail organisation require Regulatory and Reputational Risk consultants for a specific Integrity Due Diligence (IDD) project.
- The position is responsible for the collection and evaluation of integrity due diligence information for third parties acting on our behalf, and periodic updates throughout the third party relationship in order to effectively evaluate risks.
- The main responsibilities are to gather, analyse, evaluate, and present critical information that helps the organisation to make better decisions and minimise integrity risks.
- The position will help the company to meet their compliance and regulatory obligations, identify and resolve third party risks and support informed decision-making.
- Experience which includes: integrity due diligence within an in-house risk, ethics or compliance department and/or managing and implementing Integrity Due Diligence programs/assignments for a consulting firm or similar role within a multi-national organisation
- Analytical and investigative experience
- Management of third party relationships (evaluation of third party risks, risk mitigation and monitoring of the third party relationships), and evaluation and maintenance of the overall IDD program.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job