Integrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP experience )
Integrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP):
- Remote first (client based in London).
- 12 month contract (outside of IR35).
- Circa £425-£450 (depending on exp).
Company & Project overview for Integrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP):
Our client is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. We are helping them to hire an Integrations Project Manger with specific experience in delivering large scale Salesforce and ERP transformation projects.
They are going through two ambitious and exciting re-platforming programmes to move their core brands from dedicated Salesforce org’s to a single instance, while its underpinning ERP solution is also being migrated to a cloud service. This level of transformational change will rely upon the newly defined Data and iPaaS Integration Strategy being executed on.
Role overview for Integrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP):
As Project Manager lead you’ll work closely with your workstream programme manager to set out detailed plans required by the 10+ integrations of the programme. Following the programmes critical path you will ensure all individual delivery plans are drafted and kept current and shared across programmes workstreams.
You will work closely with the Enterprise Technical Architect, their teams, a test manager, a junior PM and selected SI Partners to ensure on time deliveries for each integration you manage.
As part of your role you will work with the Data Migration Project manager and Data architect to ensure any data synchronisation needs of integration developments and rollouts are understood and executed on by the Data Migration team.
Key accountabilitiesIntegrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP):
- Plan and execute project plans for our Priority integrations, in line with current programme plan milestones.
- Document planning requirements, of the end to end integrations ensuring both source and destination development plans align to your iPaaS integration deliverable.
- Working with Project Managers, BA’s, Test Managers, Technical Architects, Developers and Data Architects manage the end to end delivery of integrations.
Skills & Experience for Integrations Project Manager (Salesforce & ERP):
- Exp in delivering large scale Salesforce and ERP transformation projects is mandatory.
- Exp in integrating ERP & E-commerce platforms to Salesforce, where Salesforce operates as full end to end Sales Order Processing systems.
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce is essential.
- Project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, Googlesheets is expected
- Understanding SAP and subscriber model e-commerce integrations is desirable.
- Exp working with iPaaS models, such as SnapLogic is highly desirable.
- Exp working with 3rd party data enrichment and de-duplication tools is desirable.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'