Integration Test Engineer
- Location: Blandford Forum
- Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading Global Cyber-Security company based in Dorset. This vacancy is for an experienced Integration Test Engineer to work with a highly skilled team of professionals, who are all working towards delivering for & supporting the overall business & its products in the ever-evolving cyber-security industry.
Our client is proud to be working in a fully-Agile environment to allow for the best production possible to help their customers protect themselves against cyber-security threats, whilst monitoring and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Responsive evolution of test environment and tools
- Continual improvement of the quality of project deliveries
- Primary responsibility for the overall product testing strategy
- Understanding and documenting high level test requirements
- Accountability for the quality of the released platform and subcomponents
- Monitoring and reviewing requirements capture, test plans and adherence to defined processes
- Technical leadership of testing techniques and best practices for functional and non-functional testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving
- Practised in designing and documenting test strategy
- Experience of Linux and IP networking
- Understanding of continuous integration
- Hands-on Python and shell scripting, JSON and REST API experience
- Experience of design and maintenance of Automated Test Frameworks
- Ability to analyse risk and root cause
- UK and overseas travel may be required in accordance with business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Competent technical skills including IP networking and scripting
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
Work Authorisation / Security Clearance
You must be eligible to apply for SC level security clearance and may be required to undergo DV clearance.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Non Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job