Integration Engineer / £30,000 - £40,000 / Wiltshire
Franklin Bates is proud to be working with a Global leader in future Financial Solutions based in Wiltshire. They are looking for an Integration Engineer eager to get involved with cutting edge technologies and the perfect learning environment to help grow their team.
Your role as an Integration Engineer will involve working closely with the Support and Test teams to progress the company’s product in their migration towards the Cloud. Through implementing APIs you will be involved with the development, testing and integration of the product in various environments.
You will have the chance to:
- Work in a Java enterprise environment with Object Orientated Analysis and Design
- Exposure to Cloud technologies such as Mulesoft and AWS
- Involve yourself with Oracle12, Spring, RESTful API, Jenkins, Git
- Gain exposure to various environments within the business including Support and Testing
- Take on responsibilities and ownership of your work as the team grows
This is a great opportunity for an individual (could be you!) to showcase their talent and take responsibility for the product. With a fantastic benefits package and emphasis on community you will be a key cog in an evolving clock.
If you are ready for your next challenge and you are confident that this opportunity matches your skillset, please make sure to apply!
Java / Mulesoft / Mule / Spring / Fintech / Solutions / Oracle / Oracle 12 / Postgres / AWS/ Cloud / Golden Gate / RESTful / REST / API / Application / Jenkins / Git / OOAD / OOP / OOD / Agile / Wiltshire / Berkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job