Permanent Integration Developer
Agency Reference Number: 6630730
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious University based in Surrey who is currently recruiting for an Integration Developer to support their busy IT integration team in delivering secure and robust solutions for all IT projects.
Salary: Up to £43,500 per annum + excellent benefits package
Job responsibilities include:
- Developing system integration solutions for IT projects and liaising with stakeholders where appropriate to facilitate successful project delivery
- Delivering integration solutions in accordance with the Integration Team development framework/strategy
- Creating and maintaining operational and supporting documentation for newly implemented integrations
- Pro-actively contributing to the support and development of existing integrations
- Managing integration based service incidents and change requests
- Assisting in providing resource estimates for system integration projects, to feed into the overall Integration Team resource planning
- Pro-actively contributing to continual service improvement of integration procedures, to improve working practices and the services offered to the University
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of system integration, the principle of middleware, the complexities of transferring data between systems from both a technical and data accountability perspective
- Experience of providing solutions using Oracle SOA Suite (or another message-based type of integration)
- Experience building SSIS from scratch would be beneficial
- An understanding of Web Services/API's (REST and SOAP), XML/JSON, XSLT
- Experience with MS SQL or equivalent relational databases and tools
- Knowledge of authentication and transport security considerations such as OAuth, SSL and HTTPS
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Technology jobs, please contact Cat Udell on the London Education Technology Recruitment team on or email
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"