Business Analyst // PMO // Integration // Change // Insurance // London
Our client a leading London based Insurance Broker requires an Integration Business Analyst / PMO to work with the Project Manager across a number of complex work streams within a program of work ensuring strategy and execution are performed to completion in accordance with the overall work stream vision. The ideal candidate will have extensive insurance industry experience, will have previously worked on large scale integration programmes, and will have a good combination of Business Analysis experience and PMO skills.
Business Analyst (80%)
- Produces requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalisation of requirements documentation
- Adapts and applies different delivery methodologies including SCRUM, Waterfall and Agile determining the best methodology for the specific project
- Plans, conducts / facilitates workshops to elicit functional requirements from the Business and ensures deliverables are met
- Collaborates with project manager to build Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high-level plan
- Serve as a subject matter expert by remaining current on business and industry trends relevant to the core business
- Provides explanations and expertise regarding as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e., process, data, work flow, application etc. to appropriate stake-holders
- Analyses and manages requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritizes requirements
- Participates in post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved; participates in root cause analysis in case expected benefits are not achieve
- Analyse business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production, financial tracking and human resources systems.
- Work independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing guidance related to the business implications of various policies and systems.
- Create detailed specifications from which policies, project or programs may be written Analyse billing and invoice data
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Good PMO understanding and capabilities
- Extensive Insurance industry experience
- Proven experience on integration projects
- Experience working across a number of workstreams including legal, HR, Marketing & Comms, IT, Business Applications, Procurement, Operations and Business
- Strong communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job