Integrated Research Manager
My client, a research consultancy based in Leeds, have a very exciting opportunity for a qualitative or integrated Research Manager (Associate Directors applications very much welcome) who has experience of the research process and is familiar with a wide range of methodologies. The company has performed exceptionally well in recent years with very exciting times ahead so if you want to be part of a successful company where researchers progress their careers then please read on to see if you fit the bill.
* 4+ years market research experience - agency preferably but clientside applications are welcome.
* Experience in delivering inspirational integrated or standalone quant/qual projects
* The mindset and research ability to motivate a team of more junior researchers
* The necessary gravitas to work with senior decision makers at brilliant brands
* The agility to work a wide variety of projects using a range of methodologies
* An entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to voice ideas if you feel they are good
* Commercially strong - able to spot opportunities to develop clients
* Team player
* Tech friendly
* Innovative thinking when it comes to research
* The confidence to 'own' an account even at SRE level.
* Able to develop relationships with senior decision makers
* A passion for quality and an ability to engage and excite stakeholders.
* Degree - Minimum of 2:1 ideally
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in setting up and running integrated research projects is desirable
* Must have a positive can do attitude and be a role model for the company
If this sounds like the next position for you, please submit your details or give Matthew Finlay at Calibre Search in Leeds a call for a confidential chat.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job