An exciting opportunity has come up for a London based Creative Agency are looking for a Integrated Producer to their team.
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing projects
- Involved in new campaign briefing as required
- Interpreting and consolidation of client briefs
- Managing project timelines
- Identify and advise the client of any issues concerning their Creative Agency and delivery of master files, and how these could be resolved for the benefit of the client
- Briefing projects in to the various internal teams, transcreation, VO, business affairs where necessary
- Facilitate multi-channel briefs
- Responsible for the end to end management of all local briefs
- Provide clients directly with cost and timeframe estimates for briefs, alongside any additional information you may require to execute the brief
- Manage, book and record VO sessions and manage the usage
- Maintain an up to date internal status sheet of all live briefs and work in production
- Ensure any broadcast related tasks are in progress and will meet timelines such as clearance, broadcast codes and usage negotiation
- Where required, ensure on behalf of the client via BA that usage rights are secured as per brief, advise clients when UR are due to expire
- Be the client's subject matter expert, assisting with any queries, and advising how best to ensure briefs are delivered to the highest quality in the shortest timeframe
- Based on experience view overall project and decide best route for work, 3D/AE/Flame
- Book & brief 2D and 3D operators.
- Book and direct sound mixes
- Communicate with clients regarding briefs, cost estimates, revisions, timings etc
- Creating bespoke post production solution where required
- Accurate estimating and billing in CMD
- Scheduling all elements of the production including editors and sound mixing
- Ensuring all output meets client requirements, has been through QC and is approved before release to the client.
- Answering client technical queries or liaising with operators or technical staff to obtain and provide requested information
- Estimating from agreed ratecards and where necessary estimating VFX/project work off ratecard
- Billing and reconciling jobs, requesting PO's and creating 3rd party PO's
- Where opportunities arise, seek to cross sell clients capability across channels, and into the post production of the TVC master asset
- There may be a requirement to attend f2f briefings with clients offsite, as well as assisting with hosting clients who attend our offices in person to oversee the execution of any briefs
- Attend campaign 'wash-up' meetings with clients to identify future learnings to be applied to the following campaigns and build further relationships with clients
Skills and Experience required
- A friendly, positive team player
- Experience in a post production environment, preferably within commercials/advertising
- Familiar with all broadcast software and programmes
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi task
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
- IT literate
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'