New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dedicated Integra Administrator and Planning Coordinator to join the team in Long Hanborough. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Integra Food Secure Ltd, a part of the NSF International group, is an accredited inspection body specialising in animal welfare and traceability within the food chain across the world. We have specific expertise in animal welfare; importantly in the development and global application of assessment protocols which preferentially focus on targeted animal-derived outcome measures. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Administrator and Planning Coordinator based at our offices in Long Hanborough to provide assistance to the Customer Service Team Leader in the day to day administration of our assurance schemes.
- Coordinating the inspection process from planning to report closure in line with client expectations and KPI’s
- Booking and finalisation of inspection arrangements: liaison with clients to obtain relevant site information, directions, confirming travel arrangements, dealing with queries and preparation of confirmation letters and information for inspectors
- Planning and booking travel arrangements with regard to cost, efficiency of time utilisation, client requirements and inspector safety.
- Taking primary responsibility for the inspection activities within given schemes and/ or subcontractors, whilst acting as support/cover for others
- Management of inspector diaries to ensure correct allocation of time for inspections in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Ensuring that administrative duties are managed to given standards and targets to provide an effective and efficient support for the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the food and farming sector (desirable)
- The ability to multi-task and yet remain calm under pressure are essential attributes for this varied role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access.
- A good telephone manner
- Support a culture of continuous improvement
- Show commitment to personal and team development
- Demonstrate a flexible approach
With excellent opportunities to develop our client is the perfect choice for you to build you career. Why not click apply today and become our Administrator and Planning Coordinator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE