Intapp Open / Wall Builder Analyst
Intapp Open / Wall Builder Analyst required for the Applications team of this global professional services firm. This is a six month contract on an a day-rate contractor basis.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will be responsible for the firms applications primarily inTapp Wall Builder and the firms' risk and compliance platform IntApp Open - which includes intake, conflicts and risk for the firm.
Your primary responsiblities will include:
- Responsible for supporting the firms applications. Primarily, Intapp OPEN the firms risk and compliance platform and Intapp Wall Builder
- Responsible for and continually reviewing and improving the application services, processes, standards to ensure they remain enterprise ready and best in class
- Manage individual application development work streams as required, taking on roles such as Technical Lead and representing the team on various projects
- Support the Core Applications team, IT and the business
- Work closely with the IT management team and peers
- Development relationships with key departments in the business
- Manage and work with external suppliers
You will have a working knowledge of Intapp OPEN platform as well as Intapp Wall Builder gained within a professional services firm. In addition, you will have advanced integration builder knowledge for updating/troubleshooting data integrations between systems. The role requires strong database skills (SQL) with data management experience; TSQL skills for integrations/querying, SSRS for creating conflicts reports, understanding of table/field locations for 3rd party integration / query integrations, advanced MSSQL administration skills for server administration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"