Intapp Open / Intapp Wall Builder Analyst
London or Glasgow
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a global Law Firm and is now looking to recruit an Intapp Open / Wall Builder Analyst to join the team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key Skills for thisIntapp Open /Intapp Wall Builder Analyst role are as follows:
- Knowledge of Intapp OPEN Platform (New Business Intake, Conflicts and Risk)
- Knowledge of Intapp Wall Builder
- Advanced Integration Builder for updating/troubleshooting data integrations between systems
- Experience of building reports using SSRS Experience of law firm Intake and Conflict systems
- Database skills (SQL) with data management experience; TSQL skills for integrations/querying, SSRS for creating conflicts reports, understanding of table/field locations for 3rd party integration / query integrations, advanced MSSQL administration skills for server administration.
- Create and manage forms (Form Designer)
- Create and manage notifications (Notification Designer)
- Create and manage integrations (Integration Designer): can be SQL-based or use of pre-existing Integration Builder objects
- Create and manage workflows (Workflow Designer)
- Create and manage users (groups, roles, permissions)
- Set up system configuration (configuration global system options & New Request Dialogue)
- Perform Intapp Open s/w installations
- Develop/change SSRS reports
This Intapp Open / Intapp Wall Builder Analyst role is initially on a 6 month fixed term contract and pays either a fixed salary amount or a contractor daily rate amount. The role can be based in either London or Glasgow.
If you are interested in the Intapp Open / Intapp Wall Builder Analyst role, please apply and indicate your salary or daily rate expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job