You will be working for a Top 100 global forwarder, with 150 offices in 80 countries, providing access to 5,000 logistics professionals worldwide. We leverage enthusiasm, experience and resources to reduce costs, improve product availability and increase responsiveness throughout our client’s global supply chains.
The Intake department is responsible for receiving deliveries of stock and consumables into the building. Out-turning all stock and carrying out count checks where necessary and ensuring standards are kept high whilst still working towards KPI’s.
- The main duties are as follows:
- Ensure Smooth Running of day to day jobs in warehouse.
- Making sure all work is completed to agreed deadlines.
- Managing Staff - Make sure all MIQ policies are being followed.
- Ensure H&S policies are followed at all times.
- Working with the team problem solving and thinking of new ways to improve department.
- Lead team to ensure daily KPI targets are met.
- Liaise with Intake Coordinator to inform of any issues throughout the day.
- The role will require some overtime.
Experience and skills
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a team or using own initiative.
NOTE: This job will be based in the warehouse.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving
- Active Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job