Are you a people person? Are you an experienced social worker dealing with children?
We have an exciting opportunity that has risen to work within a friendly, close contact team who work closely to ensure the best service. You will be based in Monmouth with an attractive hourly rate of between £23-29 per hour. This is a brilliant chance to work within an intake and assessment team for children in a short term.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive team in a vibrant environment
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
Responsibilities would include :
- Conducting an initial assessment and referring the child onto the appropriate team for long term intervention depending on the needs of the child
- Engaging with families
- Communicating and dealing with the support services and professional agencies
- Undertake statutory duties including casework responsibilities with respect to children's services
You need to
- Have experience of intake and assessment
- Have obtained a Social Work degree
- Have a full enhanced DBS check
- Be registered on the Social Care Wales
- Have access to a car
If this sounds like the job for you and you are looking to work within a friendly and supportive team with competitive pay rates then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. To avoid missing out on this fantastic position please apply by calling or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job