This successful and established Insurance Claims handler based in Tonbridge, Kent provide various insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient service, handling Home and Motor Insurance Claims from start through to settlement and providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking an Underwriting Administrator to triage the incoming referrals to ensure that only required cases are sent and that all the information has been obtained correctly.
- Triage all incoming Underwriting tasks.
- Ensure that all incoming Underwriting queries/emails are added to the correct file and contain all the information needed. Asses each referral before deciding if it needs escalation to the Insurer.
- Be able to review the position of the claim and take all steps required to reflect the status of the Underwriting referral such as amending supplier instructions.
- Have the ability to identify any vulnerable customers and liaise with the Underwriters to ensure a speedy response.
- Monitor open referrals and chase Underwriters/Customer accordingly.
- Identify any potential fraud triggers and become knowledgeable in our policy wordings/products.
- Have a can-do attitude and positive approach towards change.
- Pro-actively take on board constructive feedback.
- Have administrative and organisation skills.
- Manage your day to enable any priority tasks are completed first.
- Input ideas to help improve the department and deliver excellent customer service.
Ideal applicants will have good administration experience with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Salary of £18K + annual Bonus
- Free Parking
- 22 days annual leave
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV.
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'