At CVS Group plc we are the largest integratedveterinary service provider in the UK with turnover in excess of £270m and over 5500 employees. We operate several key business areas; 450+ veterinary surgeries, diagnosticlaboratories, a pet crematoria division, a successful ecommerce business, two buying groups and one key part of which is the launch of our own bespoke pet insurance products.
In line with the recent launch of our pet insurance, we have a vacancy available for a passionate pet insurance professional to join us as a Territory Manager covering England and Wales . This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a new and ambitious division that is focused on providing pet owners with outstanding insurance solutions and to continue with playing a key part in the successful launch to market of our insurance product.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for providing insurance product education, support and training development in order to support product take up and sales growth at CVS Group practices across your territory.
If successful, some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Building successful, mutuallybeneficial, partnering relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders across your territory.
- Providing insightful and engaging product education and training in order to drive product take-up, distribution and loyalty, and to deliver against key commercial targets.
- After initial launch and a period of customer take-up and growth, you will also be responsibility for building relationships with non-CVS partners and clients.
- Attending key industry events in order to promote the benefits of CVS insurance products.
To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven account/territory management experience gained within pet insurance/the veterinary sector.
- Good IT literacy - particularly with Excel and other MS packages.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - both written & verbal.
- A full clean driving licence.
A typical working week will involve travel to veterinary practices across the region four days a week and office/home based working one day per week. On occasion, you will also be required to attend key meetings and industry events nationally, which may require some overnight stays.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive salary package, including bonus and company car, along with supportedprofessionaldevelopment and access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs.
- Customer Services
- Training Support
- Pet Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job