Insurance Underwriting Technician
Chelmsford (close to Station)
Initial 24 week Contract
To c£26,000 p.a. (pro rata) (£100 per day)depending on relevant skills
An opportunity to join a fast-paced and dynamic team within a global insurance company. Our client will consider applications from candidates from any insurance related background; underwriting, broking,claims,compliance etc as training will be provided.
·This role is situated in the busy Binding Authority division.
·Work with cover holders to obtain risk, premium & claims information in order to process monthly bordereau.
·Processing cover holder monthly bordereau across various classes of business.
·Resolve any Data Quality issues arising from system checks
·Escalate queries and incomplete records to the Team Leader
·Liaise with brokers and underwriters to resolve queries.
·Enter slip information
- Strong MS excel skills - essential
- Data entry and analysis skills
- Able to identify data errors and anomalies
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies
- Communicate effectively with clients and underwriters
- Work towards individual & team goals
REF : 6006
- Binding Authority Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job