Controls and Operations Assistant
Exciting opportunity to for an intelligent & ambitious A-Level school leaver or somebody looking to take that next step within insurance to join my Lloyd's Syndicate client in their Control & Data Assurance Team.
You will provide essential support by:
Collating, reviewing and maintaining multi-departmental key process monitoring timetables, monitoring adherence to these timetables including query resolution and reporting of results to key stakeholders
Distribution and monitoring of quarterly self-certifications / attestations across the business
Collating and reviewing KPIs of operational processes and drafting reports for governance committees
Improving operational effectiveness and efficiency through the delivery of best practice process standards and continuous key process improvement
Core duties will include:
· collate, review, maintain and update as required, key process monitoring timetables detailing key multi-departmental processes across the business
· identify, track and resolve key process issues raised during key process monitoring
· Prepare reporting to key audiences, including governance committees, based on each periodâ€™s KPI
· Support and enable improvement initiatives fostering and delivering a continual improvement ethos
· support the Operations team in developing new KPIs and Performance Metrics to track Key Process performance
· assist the wider business in highlighting the operational risks that they face and suitable strategies to mitigate these risks
· collaborate with other team members acting as a secondary review function
· maintain the process framework (comprising of a central process library, departmental process maps and procedures)
· prepare monthly reporting for submission to Governance committees
· support annual reviews of the process library
· provide general and ad hoc support to the Operations Management team as a whole.
· facilitate and administer the review process for all service contracts and outsourcing arrangements.
· assist in the scheduling and obtaining of data quality and control attestations required as part of SOx and Solvency II regulations.
· participate in generation and monitoring of self-certifications / attestations.
· prepare reporting to key audiences, including governance committees, from each periods self-assessments and KPI, communicating areas of concern, improvements and changes to control and dataÂ frameworks.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills & experience:
Essential - Typically has at least 1 year of work experience
Essential - Highly developed numerical skills
Essential - Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Essential - A Level qualifications (C or above)
Desirable - A genuine interest or work experience within the Insurance Market
For full details please contact Tony Martin / Tony Massenhove.<span lang=
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job