Our client, a hugely successful and established Lloyd's Broker with offices in the heart of the London insurance market, are looking for additional support within their broking team.
Covering maternity leave, this role will provide essential support to the broking and technical team. The team and managers will provide full training and guidance.
- Document production - Slips, Endorsements, Policies, Invoices etc.
- Aggregate spreadsheet entries
- In-house bordereaux production
- Working with a diary system
- Transaction entries
- Ad hoc support for the team
- 1 years' experience gained within a broking house
- Quick learner
- Able to use own initiative
- Well presented
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an understanding of the Lloyd's broking market to reap an abundance of working knowledge within a highly reputable broking house.
- Technical Team
- London Insurance Market
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job