Third Party Claims Team Leader
Salary - £28,000 - £31,000 depending on experience coupled with an excellent benefits package.
Leading Insurance Company with an excellent client base are seeking to attract a Third Party Claims Team Leader Leader to join there vibrate team in Whitstable.
In this role you will be working in a growing, busy office environment, you will be leading and developing a team of Third Party PI claims handlers. Managing the performance of this team to ensure productivity, quality and customer service goals are maximised.
You will work in partnership with other Team Leaders in communicating and making agreed change happen across the Motor Claims Unit as a whole to support the achievement of business goals.
You will also work closely with Technical Experts to develop your team to deliver a high level of performance to achieve those goals.
- Previous leadership experience in a TP claims environment is desirable.
- Be able to understand and guide handlers with third party and personal injury claims in line with claims practices, procedures and philosophies.
- Contribute to and ensure direct reports work within agreed processes in order to deliver the business plan
- Measure direct reports performance against KPI's and SLA's.
- Provide support to the Supervisor/Manager and ensure delivery of performance of direct reports in line with departmental requirements and in identifying inefficiencies with processes and procedures and implement changes to achieve improvement
- Manage, motivate, deliver, set & monitor objectives of direct reports within the TP Team in order for them to carry out their responsibilities and meet agreed service and performance targets
- Undertake regular performance reviews with team members against key targets and objectives in order to identify business and personal developmental needs
- Ensure compliance to company reserving and payment philosophy.
- Handle team technical referrals on a daily basis
- Authorise cheques in an accurate and timely manner, maintaining volume and cheque return data.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and Third Party agents, to include the interpretation of MI, and identifying/resolving issues not requiring escalation.
- Handle complaints in line with FCA/Company guidelines and timescales and adhere to FCA, TCF and Data Protection Regulations
- Know, understand and apply the principles of TCF, and report any potential area of risk to your line manager
- Complete audits on team members and put development plans in place to address training needs
- Develop teams technical knowledge
- Assist with the Recruitment needs of the Business including undertaking interviews and putting forward recommendations
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Demonstrates excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Strong customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to mentor and train
- Demonstrates a full understanding and ability to implement delivery of department KPI's and SLA's
- Full TP experience in dealing with property damage, credit hire and personal injury.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'