Our client is a leading commercial leasing provider who have been established for over 15 years. The business is now in an aggressive recruitment drive, and are one of most financially secure independent leasing providers in the UK. With sales offices across the UK, they have been at the forefront of leasing solutions for many years. Their success is built on the foundations of delivering 'World Class’ customer service and cost saving solutions to clients. The business now have an exceptional opportunity for a Telesales Manager, to join the company and help take the business into the next stage of its evolution.
This role will drive the Vehicle telesales Insurance Team to grow three times bigger than it is today, delivering a minimum of 350 telesales sold policies a month with a team of up to 10 staff.
- Achieve 800 telesales quotes per month in Q1 2018 growing to 1,600 by Q3 2018, and then expanding to 2,000 quotes per month by Q4 2018
- Support telesales calls from online quotes from our own branded aggregator and chatbot
- Deal with mid term alteration and cancellation for current vehicle insurance policies
- Day to day performance and task allocation for a team of telesales staff (a mixture of experienced and new recruits)
- Implement operator monitoring and keep call scripts current
- Target 20% quote to sale conversion rate and 2% cancellation rate versus sales per month.
- Manage sales processes for vehicle insurance new business
The Ideal candidate will be capable of driving a high-performance telesales team on a day-to-day basis and have the following core competencies;
Analysis Skills Problem Solver
Decision Making Pragmatism
Strive for excellence Persistence
Customer Focus Persuasiveness
Strong Negotiator Communications - Written
Communications - Oral
High Energy self-motivational
Strong personal goals Tenacity
I'm keen to speak with candidates ASAP, as this role is geared for Q1. Please send your CV today for an immediate response.
- Cold Calling
- Telephone Manner
- Warm Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job