To assist in developing the FS Tax advisory team, with a particular focus on the insurance industry. Focus will be on clients, both in terms of winning new business as well as delivery high quality advisory work.
General insurance, Lloyd’s market, brokers and with a size from owner managed businesses to large listed groups.
• To be instrumental in the marketing of the practice internally and externally, nationally and internationally.
• To be responsible for the delivery of advice on FS Tax issues
• To be responsible for drafting and implementing the most complex advisory projects with partner guidance.
• To be responsible for the review of the team’s routine advice prior to partner sign off.
• To be relationship manager for existing portfolio of insurance clients.
• Will also need to have some input into significant issues and relationship management of large insurance audit clients.
• Play an active role as part of the wider global FS Tax community.
• Preferably CTA, or inspector level qualified.
• Good knowledge of the insurance market.
• Demonstrates high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity. Uses knowledge to support his or her own team and also works to develop own knowledge and that of others within the team.
• Builds and sustains deepening relationships with clients. Ensures that clients' needs and financial targets are fully met.
• Able to generate and convert opportunities from existing and/or new clients.
• Takes personal responsibility for delivering excellence in both client projects and internal operations
• Leads teams by setting direction and inspiring individual’s commitment to this. Ensures that both individuals and teams have the skills to deliver the vision
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job