Insurance Scheme Manager
£competitive plus bens
Rocking Zebra are recruiting for an exciting rapidly growing regulated business who operate with the motor industry.
We are seeking an individual who can strategically lead the development of the company claims process. This will include thought leadership of how the claims process could operate in the future, evolving the insurance product, inclusion of telematics, more sophisticated questioning and taking a wider view of how best to manage claims.
It’s an exciting time to join the organisation, the role offers an opportunity to create an industry leading claims process.
- Oversight of the claims process to ensure efficiency and speed to mitigate cost exposure from any delays in the claims reporting lines.
- Management of third parties accident management partner against terms, KPIs and SLAs to ensure performance is adequate.
- Review and challenge of claims data at multiple levels including customer, region, insurance group, vehicle type, driver type, timing cohorts etc. to provide the business with clear insight on claims costs and numbers.
- Review of both own damage and TP reserves to identify and resolve the following:
- Duplicated incidents
- Disproportionate claims
- Outdated reserves both own damage and TP inc injury and damage
- Claims recorded with insurer but not accident management business and vice versa
- Ownership of data accuracy and validity ahead of any premium renegotiation period to ensure the correct claims experience is being quoted against.
- Review of high-value claims to ensure all parties are informed and agree with the steps to be taken.
- Chair monthly/quarterly claims analysis sessions with accident management partner, insurer and insurance broker
- Review business decisions on certain aspects of claims (eg. total loss decisions) as well as any other settlement / legal decisions on a case by case basis.
- Continually review the market to ensure the best model and process to keep driver insurance costs as competitive as possible.
- Monitor loss ratios against agreed targets.
- At least 5 years working in the insurance industry, and at least 2-3 years in motor.
- Experience monitoring and managing claims performance, including management of brokers, insurers and accident management companies.
- Track record of improving performance.
- Experience of motor fleet risk management strategies to manage claims experience and risk exposure including possible measures such as telematics, driver training and improved communication.
- ACII qualified or working towards would be an advantage.
This role is pivotal to the business and is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and to learn and grow with a fantastic business.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!