Our client is a well established insurance broker who specialise in motor insurance.
Founded over 30 years ago our client now employers over 200 members of staff within 3 offices.
Due to continued growth they are looking to employ insurance sales / underwriting staff.
Duties will include:
- Receiving calls from incoming customers
- Provide accurate quotes for motor insurance
- Deal with online quotations
- Customer quotation call backs
- Advise customers of policy details
- Take payments, set up payment plans
- Meeting personal/office targets and benchmarks
- You must show a desire to learn and understand product knowledge
- You must be highly organised and an excellent communicator
- You must strive to improve in all areas and remain FCA compliant
- Friendly telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
You will be offered:
- Basic Salary of upto £18,000
- The opportunity to earn generous bonus payments (potential of earning £27,500)
- Full training on our clients products and computor system
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Dress down days
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm, alternate Saturdays 9am to 2pm
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'