Insurance Sales Manager - Peterborough
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience with bonus potential.
Our client is seeking an experienced Insurance Sales Manager to lead a team of up to 10.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- An insurance background and previously worked in an FCA regulated environment
- Proven sales experience with an excellent record of achieving targets
- Experience of managing teams, whilst setting challenging and achievable targets
- Excellent communication skills - to Board level
Your main responsibilities as the Insurance Sales Manager will include:
- Recruiting, training and maintaining an effective sales force
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets to challenge and motivate your team
- Coach, guide and mentor
- Hold morning meetings to plan the day ahead and understand any previous day’s shortfalls
- Analysing the daily, weekly and monthly performance of the team and ensuring plans are in place to meet and exceed targets
- Underwrite policies, ensuring effective cover is in place for our tenants and landlords
- Keeping up to date and reporting on competitors’ products and solutions
You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.
- Business Targets
- Communication Skills
- Sales Management