Anne Jagger Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a local Insurance Broker to recruit new team members into their lovely office in Witney.
You will be responsible for delivering first class, professional and diligent client care to sell and administer insurance policies.
- To sell and administer insurance products appropriate for client’s needs with due care and consideration
- To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties
- To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
- To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the company
- The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
- To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
- To build and develop long-term client relationships
- The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner either independently or co-operatively as part of a team
- The ability to listen to clients and identify their needs
For more information and to request a copy of the full job description, please apply online and we will be in touch.
For more details about this position and the full range of our temporary and permanent roles in Witney and many other Oxfordshire locations, please contact out Witney recruitment office and do also visit our website www.annejagger.com as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job