We are currently seeking sales professionals from the following backgrounds: Insurance Brokers or Companies , Sales, Telesales, Outbound Sales, Business to Business Sales, Business to Consumer Sales, Call Centre Sales, Sales Consultant, Pipeline Building, Closing Sales and Account Management.
As an Insurance Account Manager/Sales Executive you will primarily be making outbound calls to small businesses to promote new business opportunities alongside making renewal sales calls to current customers to renew their insurance policy. You will regularly also take inbound sales and renewal enquiries.
You will make outbound calls for new sales initially (normally for the first 3 - 4 months and then add the account manager (renewals) role to your duties by calling existing customers to renew their current insurance policy.
The position offers you the opportunity to "self promote" by achieving set targets, and the chance to lead others through a mentorship programme once you have demonstrated your own sales and account management ability and consistently positive and professional attitude to the role, along with an excellent attendance record.
The self promotion schedule/opportunity can lead to you obtaining a Mentor or Team Leader position within the company.
You will need to have excellent listening, communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal, along with an eye for detail, and you will be required to achieve different types of set targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
You will be able to manage your own workload and have the freedom to work at a pace to suit, within results based parameters.
In addition, you will be required to enter data and details relating to the customers business and insurance requirements onto internal systems in a speedy compliant and accurate manner and therefore good computer skills are very important.
Accountable to: Line Manager and Directors.
Competitive salary OTE up to £30,000
Uncapped commission structure
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Auto Pension Enrolment
The Salary will be reviewed upon successful completion of our 3 month probationary period.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Full Time positions only
Please Note: This post requires that you undergo a basic CRB check and supply us with a copy of the report for our files, plus two satisfactory references. The CRB check report must be less than 3 months old.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Selling Business Insurance policies to small to medium sized businesses throughout the UK whilst achieving set targets.
- Renewing Business Insurance policies for existing customers and dealing with queries and mid-term adjustments.
- Keeping accurate records with regards to customer quotes, sales and personal productivity. Preparing client files on internal systems for debiting and ensuring all customer details are accurate before passing to the administration department.
- Generating leads for new sales business through various suggested marketing methods.
- Ensuring that all customers are treated with respect at all times and in line with the company’s TCF policy.
- Attending all in house training as and when required. (This may be outside normal
The above indicates the main duties of the post, which may be reviewed in the light of experience and developments within the business. Any review will be undertaken in conjunction with the post holder.
- Outbound Calls
- Sales Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'