Salary: £25,000 DOE
Key words: Insurance Sales Consultant, Insurance Sales Executive, Insurance Consultant, Insurance Sales Associate, Telesales, New Business, CII Diploma, Business Consultant, Insurance Sales Agent, Insurance Representative, Insurance Sales Representative, Personal Line Insurance Sales Consultant, Commercial Insurance Sales Consultant, Chartered Insurance Institution Diploma
New Insurance role! Customer facing!
Our client, is one of the UK`s largest independent insurance groups with High Street branches throughout England. They are seeking an Insurance Sales Consultant to join their busy high street sales and customer service team.
Do you have proven sales and customer service experience?
This role is a great blend of admin, organisational, IT and case management skills. The purpose of the role will be to provide excellent customer service, selling insurance products and solutions directly to the public, to meet their individual needs.
There is excellent insurance training provided, plus the opportunity to study the Chartered Insurance Institution Diploma (CII Diploma) funded by our client.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience of insurance sales is essential - motor, home, building & contents, travel and pet insurance.
• Team player.
• Able to build a great rapport with customers.
Only candidates with an insurance background will be considered.
• Experience within Insurance Sales is essential
• Excellent Communication skills (Telephone and Face to Face)
• Self-motivated and resilient
• An enthusiastic sales ability
• Great Rapport with Customers
• Proactive and a Team Player
Exciting, new insurance vacancy apply now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Insurance Sales Consultant
- Insurance Sales Exec