Insurance Sales Consultant - Remote Based
£20,400 (OTE £30,000)
Working an Insurance Sales Consultant for our client, allows you to work in a role that offers a wide range of variety and exposure to different business areas and products. This involves, selling insurance policies to prospective customers who have generated quotes, dealing with our existing customers to allow them to amend their insurance policies, supporting and selling insurance policies to new customers and supporting the renewal of customer insurance year on year.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have
- Experience in selling insurance and previous telephone sales experience.
- As this role is home based, you will need a workspace that is free from noise or distractions (Our client will provide all necessary computer equipment) but you must have a fibre internet connection.
Within this role, you will
- Be making outbound and taking inbound calls to sell insurance policies to prospective customers who have generated quotes, either from one of our partners, a comparison website, or directly from our website
- Be comfortable in addressing any customer concerns
- Follow the whole process through to completion, ensuring payment details and direct debits are completed accurately
- Adhere to all compliance and quality standards including FCA Regulations and GDPR
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in selling business insurance and previous telephone sales experience.
- Computer literate with the ability to multi-task and use multiple systems at any one time.
- Is highly motivated and passionate about sales and can self-motivate themselves.
- Can navigate and use multiple systems.
- Can demonstrate that you are there to help and support the customer with their queries
- Someone who is accountable for their own personal performance and development.
- Has good active listening skills, with the ability to show acknowledgement to customers and recognise and understand different customer needs and treat each customer as an individual whilst ensuring that each customer receives a solution to their queries in a clear and understandable way.
- A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy and the market we’re in from your first day, generous annual leave (20 days + bank holidays)plus an extra day off if you get married or move house
- Life assurance (financial cover for your family, should the worst happen)
- Cash plan to reimburse your everyday medical expenses
- Automatic enrolment pension (employer-matched at 5%)
Our client also has a great deal more to pick and mix from, with things like:
- A full gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Extra days annual leave
- Shopping vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Telephone Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'