This well established and very successful company is looking for an Insurance Sales Advisor based in Bolton to join their rapidly growing team. If you'd like a sales role where the customers come to you, this could be just what you're looking for. Along with a salary of up to £18,500, there are fantastic benefits including uncapped commission, a company laptop, a pension scheme and excellent career prospects.
About the role:
Working as part of a team, you will be dealing with inbound calls and enquiries. Duties will include:
• Dealing with inbound enquiries via telephone and email
• Understanding customers requirements and updating all relevant information on an in house system
• Advising on the best insurance policies to meet the customers requirements
• Handling all enquiries promptly and effectively
• Liaising with various different insurance companies in order to provide customers with the best quote possible
• Learning about the different types of insurance products provided
• Adhering to KPI's
• Working to sales targets but no cold calling
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar insurance sales or insurance broker role although a candidate with inbound or outbound sales experience may also be considered. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel and must be well organised and pro-active.
• A salary of £18,500
• OTE £35,000 with uncapped commission
• Company Laptop
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Excellent career prospects
If this sounds like a sales role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.