Time Appointments are thrilled to be working with an ever-growing business on the outskirts of Ipswich who are looking to recruit an Insurance Sales Advisor into their team. The role will be dealing with existing and new clients, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get involved in a sales role without needing specific experience.
You will be responsible with a portfolio of clients and contacting them regularly to build the business relationship. You will be speaking with both existing and new customers to grow and develop the business on the insurance side of the business which has recently been launched. You will get very involved in meetings, and helping develop the insurance products that are on offer which is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference for the right candidate.
- Speaking to existing clients and building relationships
- Checking websites and databases for leads to pass to brokers to work on
- Updating databases and sending e-marketing to potential clients
- Sending letters and emails to existing and previous clients
- Attending trade shows and events with the team
- Advising clients on potential products
- Quoting and pricing for clients
- Handling incoming telephone calls to the office and distributing message’s
- Attending client meetings after training
- Full training will be provided
The benefit of this role and what makes it an even better opportunity is the fact the client are very flexible with experience. If you think this role above sounds like a fantastic opportunity, and you have administration/customer service experience you could be the perfect candidate. Any additional experience would be beneficial and will aid an application.