'People buy from people' - I am looking for a talented sales person to join this exciting Financial Services business in London. Do you have experience in sales/service and want to work in a supportive environment, representing a global leading brand? Do you want to deal with WARM LEADS, and be able to provide a truly consultative service to your clients?
Our client is a global leading insurance broker, looking for talented individuals to join the team in their expanding London office.
The perks of the job: -
- Large, prestigious, skyline offices in the heart of the city
- You are in control of your own working hours and earning potential
- Excellent product offering - as a broker you can promote products from the whole of the market
- This is NOT a high-pressure environment - you will spend 50-60% of your time on the phone to interested clients and the rest of the time building quotes and researching the best product for each of your clients.
- The company operate a friendly, relaxed culture where each employee is treated with respect as an individual.
- Fantastic long-term career progression - almost all promotions are achieved from within the business.
This business operates as an independent insurance broker in conjunction with online market comparison sites such as Compare the Market and Money Supermarket. They offer unbiased advice relating to Life Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Mortgage Protection. Choosing the best policy from a range of leading insurers.
The company is well respected employer who have won two awards in the last year for 'employee engagement' - and have held the title of 'Best Protection Advisor Business' for the last 12 years. The company has been recognised as a great place to work. They treat their customers and staff with respect, provide a safe, modern working environment, ongoing training and support and a convenient city centre office location.
The company promote the following values: -
No hard sales, no lies, no deception, no pushiness, no corners cut, just straight-up, honest, ethical advice as to what your customer needs and why.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Making outbound calls to warm leads (customers who have expressed an interest in the products already by submitting an online enquiry form).
- Fact finding to establish your customers' needs
- Advising your customer on the most suitable product from the whole of the insurance market.
- Objection handling & closing business where possible
This role does not this does not require the hard sell. The client is looking for an individual who can build rapport quickly and provide a needs based sell.
As a Protection Adviser, you will not be caught up in loads of admin. Once you've protected your client, you'll have Client Support and Tele-interviewing colleagues to take care of the next steps, leaving you to get on with your role.
Required Skills / Experience / Attributes
- Experience of consultative sales
- Able to build rapport over the phone and provide an outstanding customer experience
- A long track record of exceeding personal targets
- The ability to advise in a consultative, fact-finding and inquisitive way, rather than an 'order-taking' style
- Must be intelligent and savvy - able to win the trust of your clients
- You must have integrity and the desire to exceed customer exceptions
- A strong work ethic, with uncapped commission you have the potential to earn an excellent OTE - some individuals within the business earn over £70,000 per annum!
The office is open 8am to 8pm, this is a full-time role (40 hrs per week). You would be expected to work one Saturday in four (9.00am - 2.30pm) and one late shift per week (until 8pm). Other than these requirements, your hours are flexible and can make up your 40 hours per week in any way you choose.
This is an excellent role offering a competitive salary, flexible working hours, pension, commission structure and career progression.
- Competitive basic salary: £20,000
- Rewarding bonus structure including profit share.
- OTE in year 1 = circa £23-33K, OTE in year 2 = £30-40K+. The commission scheme is truly uncapped. The average protection advisor will earn £25-40K. Many top achievers earn £50-100K!!
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- Half price gym membership, free Starbucks and other great perks.
- Your own life, critical illness and income covers
- A choice of pensions
This business truly values their employees, they offer progression, study and flexible benefits.
In order to apply please contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment as soon as possible.
- Outbound Calls
- Inbound Marketing