Our client, a Multinational specialist insurer is looking to recruit 20 Representatives to their busy centre in York. The company are seeing massive business growth so this an exciting time to join…
YOUR NEW JOB...
The purpose of the role is to engage with customers and provide specialist insurance tailored to suit the individual needs. You will be given superb training and then empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the customers you are engaging with.
Key duties -
• Build relationships with potential and current customers using their channel of choice (predominantly telephone but also through email, web chat and social media)
• Deliver exceptional service to customers by matching customer needs to the relevant products and services in the portfolio
• Conduct all customer and business activities to the required quality and professional standards
• Contribute to the growing success of the existing business sales through intelligent cross-sell and up-sell by ensuring customers are aware of the full range of products and services
• Use appropriate techniques to ask for and close sales opportunities
• Meet targets in relation to quality, service and sales
We are looking for individuals who possess an excellent telephone manner and inter-personal skills showing empathy and intuition. We are looking for individuals who understand service excellence and who are sales focused
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working hours - 35 hours per week between 8am - 7pm Mon to Fri & 9am -5pm Sat
Excellent benefits package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Business Development