Due to recent growth and acquisition this leading Stevenage based firm have an exciting opportunity for a Renewals Advisor with proven insurance industry experience to join their newly created team. As well as full structured training and development you will have the opportunity to study industry qualifications to progress your career within the organisation.
Insurance Renewals Adviser – Job Overview
• Preparing, issuing and reviewing renewal documentation
• Pre-renewal follow up calls to clients to chase decisions
• Administration and issue of renewal documentation
• Cross selling of products from company portfolio to existing clients where appropriate
• Answering telephone policy enquiries from existing clients
• Performing Mid Term Adjustments
• Liaising with underwriters and insurers to negotiate the best possible terms for clients both at renewal and new business stage
• Operating under delegated authority from insurers
• Target driven to achieve high customer retention figures
Insurance Renewals Adviser – Required Skills and Experience
• Previous commercial general insurance experience required
• Previous track record of hitting and exceeding targets
• The ability to deliver on set targets and maintain excellent customer service
Insurance Renewals Adviser – Benefits Offered
• £22,000 per annum (OTE £25,000)
• 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
• 26 days holiday entitlement
• Full structured training and development
• Opportunity to study industry qualifications
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'