Insurance Private Clients Manager
Contract type: Full time permanent
Remuneration: up to £35,000 pa depending on experience + Company Benefits
Working for a national, award-winning financial consultancy and insurance broker we currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Private Clients Manager to join their growing team based in Worcester.
The purpose of this role is to engage, lead and inspire a team of Private Account Handlers to create a centre of excellence and provide a service which exceeds the expectations of their valued high net worth clients. Strong people management skills are absolutely essential as is the ability to manage change, identify new initiatives and plan and schedule work with excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
We are looking for an experienced people manager with great leadership skills and a strong customer focus who can lead their team on a day to day basis with a focus on service delivery, compliance and people management; including performance and behaviour management.
Private client expertise is absolutely essential, along with the commitment, energy and enthusiasm to make the organisation a great place to work and the desire to have a positive impact on the success of your team and the wider business area.
- Lead, monitor and manage team performance, ensuring quality of work, compliance and professionalism while achieving productivity, divisional KPI’s and service levels.
- Ensure that there is a smooth workflow throughout the team.
- Identify training requirements and build the skills and technical knowledge of the team.
- Motivate the team to maintain high morale and low absenteeism and turnover
- Hold effective 1:1 and team meetings and bi-annual performance reviews
- Monitor individual performance and support team member’s development
- Ensure team compliance is in line with agreed standards
- Take responsibility for own and team knowledge of regulations, processes and procedures
Essential experience and skills required
- High Net Worth private client expertise
- Experience of leading and developing a highly successful customer focused team
- Change management experience, with the ability to drive change and engage your team
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA’s
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Cert CII qualified
If you wish to apply for this position please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"