This company was founded in 2001 and has gone from strength to strength over the years retaining many original employees.
If you would like to work for a company where employee retnetion and happiness is key to their business development then this is the right company for you!
An exciting opportunity for a Insurance Planner has arisen and your responsibilities would be as follows;
- Managing all clients expectations and dealing with any queries to a satisfactory conclusion
- Processing, updating and raising work orders
- Making appointments where necessary
- Arranging opertives work schedules
- Processing opertives timesheets for payment
- Liaising with Operatives
- Any ad-hoc Administration that may be required
You should have the following key skills to undertake this role;
- GCSE grace C and above
- Experience working with Microsoft Office pakages including Excel
- Experience in a similar role or knowledge of the building industry
- Ability to work to deadlines and work as a team to achieve the end result
- Ability to commute easily to Watford
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with free parking on site.
If this sounds like your ideal role then APPLY NOW!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job