Clark James Insurance Recruitment have this unique and appealing vacancy suitable for candidates with Operations Management experience within Insurance broking.
This is a brand new role that has been created to manage Customer Service, Key Accounts and Claims Teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- The role will have 3 direct reports plus a further 12 reporting indirectly.
- The successful candidate will provide technical guidance to the 3 teams.
- Be able to demonstrate a "can do "attitude, develop systems and processes to improve efficiencies and become more customer focused.
- We would anticipate that the successful candidate will have extensive commercial Insurance experience, a good eye for detail and knowledge in contractor’s insurance.
- In addition to providing claims and administration support to clients, the teams also undertake renewals work and new business (handling small premiums).
The role might suit a team leader looking to progress into a full management role or may suit an experienced manager looking to progress in a dynamic environment. Commercial Insurance and Claims experience are essential for this position.
The successful candidate will report to the board and the opportunities for the successful candidate are limitless. This job is office based with normal working hours and conditions applying.
Apply today in strict confidence for a confidential conversation and immediate interviews.
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job