- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Insurance
- Employmenttype: Permanent
- StartDate: ASAP
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE (£31-£33k OTE)
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30 - 17:30, Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Would you like to be part of a new general insurance broker focused on selling to our existing commercial clients from a fast-growing automotive financial services company?
This role will drive the Vehicle telesales Insurance Team to grow three times bigger than it is today, delivering a minimum of 350 telesales sold policies a month with a team of up to 10 staff. This right person for the role will be capable of driving a high-performance telesales team on a day-to-day basis.
Vanarama has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and is now in the position to increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
- Achieve 800 telesales quotes per month in Q1 2018 growing to 1,600 by Q3 2018, and then expanding to 2,000 quotes per month by Q4 2018
- Support telesales calls from online quotes from our own branded aggregator and chatbot
- Deal with mid term alteration and cancellation for current vehicle insurance policies
- Day to day performance and task allocation for a team of telesales staff (a mixture of experienced and new recruits)
- Implement operator monitoring and keep call scripts current
- Target 20% quote to sale conversion rate and 2% cancellation rate versus sales per month.
- Manage sales processes for vehicle insurance new business
- Analysis skills
- Decision maker
- Quick learner
- Stress management
- Customer focused
- High energy and tenacity
- Results/process driven
We are one of the UK's fastest growing financial tech brands. As part of a dynamic, talented and friendly team you'll benefit from ongoing support and training to help you achieve and grow in your role. As well as a great salary and modern offices in the heart of Hemel Hempstead's industrial area you'll benefit from everything you'd expect from a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer...
- FREE gym membership
- FREE company Doctor
- FREE wellness classes & massages
- On-site café
- Regular social events
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job