Insurance Manager - Personal Lines
We are currently working with a fantastic and well established client who is looking to add an insurance manager to their team, generally office based but will involve some traveling to European countries.
- Develop, communicate and implement Insurance Strategies across Europe, ensuring alignment with Global Insurance Strategy whilst responding to the European competitive and regulatory environment.
- Develop programmes to support new industry initiatives including Usage Based Insurance (UBI) schemes.
- Negotiate successful arrangements and strategic alliances with insurance companies to deliver significant revenue and SVA to the Corporation through fee-based profits
- Provide support and oversight to ensure market compliance with appropriate external and internal legal guidance, Local regulatory requirements, Policy/Procedural requirements and assist with associated audit activity.
- Provide locations with expertise, advice and guidance in the development of new insurance programme initiatives, negotiation of local agreements, review of existing programmes ensuring optimal programme performance and profitability targets are met.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships at European level with Company Sales & Marketing
- Insurance and/or Risk Management technical expertise
- Business, Marketing or Finance/Insurance degree
- Experience with the development, execution, launch and ongoing management of personal lines affinity insurance programmes
- Well-developed business acumen, an understanding of sales and marketing principles and an appreciation for Ford Brand values
- Working knowledge of insurance related regulatory and compliance matters
- Aptitude to take initiative, resolve issues, make informed decisions and drive for results
- Cultural awareness and ability to interface effectively with colleagues and external partners at varying levels of seniority, in different markets
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strength in written and verbal communications
- An ethos and history of Treating Customers Fairly
- Proactive attitude
- A willingness to undertake international travel, where necessary
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) professional qualifications and/or certifications
- Exposure to UBI schemes
- Experience with affinity and/or Automotive Insurance/Marketing schemes
- Good understanding of, and genuine, enthusiastic interest in, the automotive market
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - competitive commensurate with experience
- Car plan - Eligible for 2 Manager Cars, subject to a monthly contribution (approx. £180 per month for Ford Focus), new vehicle every six months
- Privilege Scheme
- Family Healthcare cover
- 26 days per annum annual leave entitlement plus Public Holidays
- Relocation package - if you need to relocate to commence your role with us, we can help with relocation costs up to a fixed amount
- General Insurance
- Insurance Companies
- International Travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"