Insurance Fraud Investigator
£20,000 + excellent benefits
Varied job opportunity within the Fraud Prevention and Investigation team with a leading general insurance group.
The role will involve identifying and investigating potential fraud for cases referred to the team, including more complex and organised fraud. Identifying fraud indicators; data gathering via multiple sources and insurance industry detection systems (eg. SIRA).
- Collating, analysing and presentation of information.
- Advising on necessary actions
- Maintaining accurate case management records
- Ensuring all investigations are undertaken in accordance with FCA regulatory requirements and CIFAS rules.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
Skills & experience required:
- Sound knowledge of general insurance practices
- 1 years + current/recent experience of working in a fraud investigation or fraud prevention team in an Insurance or financial service environment.
- Alternatively, this could be a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate from a Law, or Criminology based Degree, who has an interest to springboard their career into an Insurance fraud investigation role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident knowledge of Excel
Inspiring innovative working environment, embracing best industry technologies and practices.
Few minutes walk from mainline station and bus routes, plus staff parking arrangements.
25 days holiday; bonus scheme, pension, life assurance & attractive range of benefits.
- General Insurance
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Fraud